Bright View Technologies® (BVT) proudly announces the release of BrightWhite™ Reflector on Metal.
BrightWhite Reflector on Metal is reflective film laminated to either steel or aluminum, yielding multiple advantages.
- Up to 30% increase in light output from painted metal
- Can take almost any luminaire design and boost the lumen package or reduce the active optics
- Offered as a high performance (97% reflectivity) reflector solution
- Available in formable coils or sheets
- Available with or without a protective masking film
- Price-competitive, high-volume, well-supported alternative to similar products
- Easily cleanable as demonstrated in the BrightWhite™ Reflector instructional video on BVT’s website
Click Here to view the BrightWhite Reflector instructional video
Bright View Technologies® (BVT) introduces Rigid Patterned Glare Control
The new Rigid Patterned Glare Control from Bright View has a hex patterned glare control film laminated to acrylic or polycarbonate, which creates an impact resistant or rigid diffuser. This product has an appealing architectural look, while it suppresses high-angle light above 65 degrees to reduce visual glare and improve the Unified Glare Rating (UGR) of luminaires. It is an economical option to other high-performance products on the market. Rigid Patterned Glare Control is compatible with other diffuser solutions as needed.