Light Tool is a third-generation, family-owned business that has been manufacturing commercial and industrial lighting fixture kits and components since 1953. Based in Brazil, Light Tool launched a USA operation in 2001 to distribute products and support customers in North America. Their unassembled, post-painted fixture kits for LED and legacy light sources are designed for easy assembly and can be customized with holes or knockouts for specific customer requirements.
- Steel components
- Fixture kits
- Recessed, surface, pendant and linear solutions
For more information about Light Tool International, please visit www.lighttoolinternational.com
Featured Product: UGR 512 2x2
Unique architectural recessed glare control troffer luminaire. Designed to deliver the best glare control and controlled lighting distribution. Available in 2×2 and 2×4 applications. Its technical post-painted finish with high reflectance delivers the best distribution of light and the longest lifetime for the luminaire.
- Recessed mounted
- Electrostatically applied polyester powder coat paint in Matte black Finish
- Acrylic Technical Frosted diffuser with 80% light transmission
- Baffled Optical System with glare control effect
- Formed and welded in 23 Gauge steel (0.60mm)
- Custom LED Hole patterns are available, verify with factory