Two new super-slim drivers from Inventronics help you design a smaller, sleeker fixture working around space limitations. Not only do these slimline drivers reduce fixture bulk, but they also dramatically cut weight as well.
Input voltage range for the SSM-220SxxxMF/HF is 249~528Vac/ 352~500 Vdc.
The driver measures 12.28”L x 1.71”W x1.24”H.
Input voltage range for the SUM-220SxxxMF/HF is 90~305 Vac/ 127~300 Vdc.
The driver measures 10.71”L x 1.71”W x 1.24”H.
Features/Benefits for the super-slim series:
- Ultra High Efficiency (Up to 94.5%)
- Full Power at Wide Output Current Range (Constant Power)
- Adjustable Output Current (AOC) with Programmability
- Isolated 0-10V/10V PWM/Resistor Dimmable
- Dim-to-Off (MF) and Dim-to-Low-Voltage (HF) Standby Power ≤0.5W
- Maximum Dimming Level with 9V or 10V Selectable
- Fade-Time Adjustable
- Output Lumen Compensation
- End-of-Life Indicator
- Input Surge Protection: DM 6kV, CM 6kV
- All-Around Protection: OVP, SCP, OTP
- IP65 and UL Dry/Damp Location
- TYPE HL, for Use in a Class I, Division 2 Hazardous (Classified) Location
- 5 Years Warranty
The SUM and SSM from Inventronics may be small in size, but they are high in performance. Contact your Bill Brown Sales (BBS) regional manager for more information or click here for details: