Bridging Light and Life™
For over 15 years, Bridgelux has been a leading developer and manufacturer of lighting technologies and solutions that invites companies, industries and people to experience the power, possibility and financial potential of LED lighting. Born of world-class engineering and informed by human intuition, the company's products and solutions make it possible for its customers to provide high performance, human-centric influenced light for the commercial, industrial and outdoor markets.
Lighting isn’t just science. It’s emotion.
Our patented light source technology produces clean, white LEDs used as the core of commercial and industrial lighting. It’s a rapidly growing market, and everything we do is focused on understanding light’s impact on human behavior, and delivering products that create better environments and experiences.
The industry is changing. We keep you ahead.
From our successful flagship product family, Vero® Series, to dynamic lighting, Bridgelux is globally driving new platforms. As a vertically integrated company, our process is agile so we quickly scale to address customers’ needs whether they’re a lighting specifier, fixture manufacturer or luminaire distributor.
For more information about Bridgelux, please visit bridgelux.com.
Featured Product: Vesta® Series
Bridgelux Vesta Series is a comprehensive line of tunable white and dim-to-warm products that enable fixture manufacturers to build adaptable lighting solutions into their installations. Vesta Series products tap into the powerful mediums of light and color to influence experience, well-being, and human emotion. They allow designers to mimic daylight to increase productivity and well-being, retailers to influence shopper behavior, and fixture manufactures to simulate the familiar glow and dimming of incandescent lamps. Vesta Series is comprised of CSP-based tunable white arrays, SMD-based linear boards, and dim-to-warm arrays.
- Comprehensive line of tunable and dim-to-warm products
- CSP based tunable arrays for premium applications, SMD based linear and circular boards for cost effective, diffused lighting applications
- Efficacy of 100 lm/W for dim-to-warm, 105 lm/W for tunable arrays, and 125 lm/W for linear boards
- Flux packages from 700 to 3100 typical lumens
- Superior color mixing enabled by CSPs
- Compact system design resulting from high lumen density of CSPs
- Reliable operation facilitated by high conductivity substrates
- High-quality, true color reproduction