RLR’s new turnkey family of fixtures, including surface-mount drums, drives new revenue opportunities fast. Leverage RLR’s manufacturing expertise and creative designs for incremental revenue. What could be faster or easier?
Stylish and versatile surface-mount fixtures feature innovative materials and unique styling, all at a great value. They are offered with the most sought-after finishes, ranging from soft laminated fabrics to bold faux-metallic trims. You won’t believe the variety of sizes, configurations, and options available.
An alternative to recessed lighting in multi-family, hospitality, health care, and office settings, these below-ceiling luminaires add visual interest and provide better volumetric lighting with reduced shadows.
SURFACE-MOUNT FIXTURE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Shades come in a variety of innovative shapes and are available in three sizes.
- Ten finish choices are available, including the most popular White Linen, Jute, White Satin, and Gray.
- Finishes feature 100% polyester fabric fused to Washable with mild soap and water.
- Double laminated option ideal for healthcare and assisted-living settings.
- Trim options include Brushed Nickel, Opaque Metallic, Bronze, and Oak.
- All products mount to a standard 4” J-box. Hardware included.
- Specialized inventory programs are available.
- Fast delivery from RLR’s Mableton, GA factory.
There’s no need to devote time and resources to create your own decorative, surface-mount drums. RLR has done the work for you. Ask your Bill Brown Sales (BBS) sales manager to start your program, today!
RLR operates in a 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility strategically located outside of Atlanta. RLR’s extensive plastics fabrication capabilities include vacuum and pressure thermoforming, extrusion, CNC and laser cutting, painting, kitting, and package customization. Founded in 1956, RLR is a family business and prides itself on having big-company resources while still offering outstanding, personalized customer service.