Part of RLR’s new turnkey family of fixtures for OEMs, these cable-mounted ceiling drum fixtures combine attractive designs and innovative materials with energy-efficient performance.
Quickly expand your decorative lighting offering with RLR’s line of cable-mounted drum fixtures. They feature a variety of materials, designs, and finishes to add the right lighting touch in multi-family, hospitality, health care, and other settings.
Suitable for interiors with 10’-16’ ceiling heights, these cable-mounted drums feature uplighting to brighten the ceiling. The luminaires also add visual interest to the space. An assortment of finishes builds from the modular light engine to create an attractive solution.
PENDANT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Shades come in a variety of innovative shapes and are available in three sizes.
- Cable-mount configuration, offered in Nickel or White finish, is adjustable up to 8 feet.
- Ten laminated fabric choices are available, including the most popular White Linen, Jute, White Satin, and Gray.
- Finishes feature 100% polyester fabric fused to Washable with mild soap and water.
- Double laminated option ideal for healthcare and assisted-living settings.
- Trim options include Brushed Nickel, Opaque Metallic, Bronze, and Oak.
- All products mount to a standard 4” J-box. Hardware included.
- Specialized inventory programs are available.
These proven fixture designs alleviate major hurdles when bringing new fixtures to market. Quickly drive incremental revenue without devoting time and resources to creating your own line. RLR has done all the work for you. What could be simpler than that?
RLR operates in a 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility strategically located outside of Atlanta. RLR’s extensive plastics fabrication capabilities include vacuum and pressure thermoforming, extrusion, CNC and laser cutting, painting, kitting, and package customization. Founded in (date), RLR is a family business and prides itself on having big-company resources while still offering outstanding, personalized customer service.