BoardOnCoil™ Minnie is a small and compact, lightweight, high-intensity, directional (up/down) light source for cylinders, pendants and sconces.
MetroSpec Technology® has leveraged its FlexRad BoardOnCoil (BOC) technology to create the BOC Minnie LED light source for directional lighting. Features and benefits of this LED light source include:
- Less than 35mm in diameter
- Under 20mm in depth
- Weighs less than 20 grams
- Powered at 8 Watts, capable of over 160 lm/W
- Simplified fixture mechanical assembly
- Self-cooling, no additional heat sink required
The BOC Minnie can be used for pendant downlights, spotlights, sconces, acrylic rod lighting, and a wide variety of single-sided and double-sided directional fixtures. It is available in almost every color and color temperature, as well as a variety of LED types and optional lenses.